- Support in the implementation of a professional publication strategy for national and international media
- Participation in the creation of press materials for the specialist press and the general public
- Co-management of social media channels
- Participation in applications for awards and competition procedures including VgV
- Text work and editing (e.g. press releases, project texts or catalog texts)
- Participation in project work for newsletters, awards or exhibitions
- Support in the coordination and implementation of internal events
- Study of architecture, communication sciences, journalism or a related field of study
- Ideally, you already have experience in the areas of text work and editing and have also been able to participate in the development of press materials
- You are proficient in image editing and layout programs
- You have an affinity for social media and a strong feel for texts
- You are creative and enjoy working independently
- You have business fluent German and English skills
We are not interested in enquiries from recruitment agencies.
What you can look forward toAs a responsible employer, we offer you:
– An interesting and varied role in an innovative and creative environment
– Fair and competitive remuneration
– The chance to be part of an international team
– Team events
– Free beverages, and a free lunch together on Fridays
At a glance
Questions about the position
Questions about the application process
Vanessa GaebelRecruiting Expert +49 162 230 341 7
We use the term 'all' in our job titles because the BKW Group values a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community regardless of age, gender, social or ethnic origin, skin colour, nationality, language, sexual orientation/identity or religion.
What you can look forward to
Terms of employment may vary for certain positions (e.g. temporary employment).
Still have questions?
Questions about the positionMartin Reuter Managing Director
Questions about the application processVanessa Gaebel Recruiting Expert +49 162 230 341 7
What to do next?
Apply online at bkw.ch/jobs